Monday, January 18, 2010

Spa day

Today Mum and I had a wonderfully relaxing spa day at a manor house hotel near Warwick. We spent the day in fluffy white robes and went from one pool to another, to a jacuzzi, to a treatment to an outdoor hot tub. Bliss! I managed to motivate myself enough to do a little workout in the gym too, miracles of all miracles. I can see why the rich and famous do this on a regular basis - I feel great and my skin is glowing!

Having a great time and surprisingly feeling fine without my little lady Lucy. She is having a wonderful time with Daddy at home. While I spend on myself, Joe is indulging Lucy in new train track and lots of lovely activities together. It's so good to know that we are all having such fun in our own corners of the world.

Off to Rob's for a curry and will report back on this next box ticking another time. Indian curry is another thing I miss when in America as they are so bloody good here :) Sorry no photos but I forgot to bring the correct cord, so will have to download when I get back to Walnut Street. Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment