Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sunshine on the snow

Today is a beautiful sunny day. The snow is beginning to melt, but it's going to take a LONG time! I walked around town this morning as Lucy stayed with Mary Kay to play with Barbie dolls. I saw that the roads are a mess but the snow looks beautiful. I reckon we easily have two and a half feet of snow, more in places where it has drifted. Above are some photos of the scenes I saw.

I shoveled again this morning and have more to do in the driveway when Lucy naps. It is a lot easier to do it in the sun rather than the blizzard I can tell you!

Joe is hopefully in the air now and on his way home to us from Houston. I wouldn't be surprised if the flight gets cancelled again though. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment